You can help the Trophy Club Emergency Volunteer Association (TCEVA) by donations and/or volunteering your time. Whether you can volunteer daily or a few hours each month, all your efforts are appreciated. Some volunteer positions may offer free training, enabling you to learn valuable new skills!
Volunteers are always needed in the following areas:
- Citizens on Patrol (COP). Volunteers enhance the safety of our community by patrolling in a specially marked vehicle and alerting Police of any suspicious activity. This position requires training.
- Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT). The team assists the community by providing disaster preparedness education to the public through safety fairs, assisting first responders in searching for missing persons, responding during disasters, and assisting emergency services responders. This program is run in collaboration with Denton County.
- Fire Rehab. Fire department rehab is a vital firefighting service at the site of the fire, providing firefighters and other emergency personnel with immediate attention including food and rehydration, which prevents life threatening conditions like heat stroke or heart attack.
- Administrative assistance. Volunteers provide administrative assistance (photocopying, filing, research, etc.) to both the Fire and Police departments.
- Special Events. Volunteers assist with setup, security, traffic control, and event cleanup at town sponsored events and activities.
The funding for these programs depends largely on generous donations from people like you. Here are some ways you can donate to help TCEVA:
- Amazon Wishlist. TCEVA needs constant supplies to keep our
programs running as efficiently as possible.
Please click here to purchase items for us.
- Cash donations. Money collected goes directly to purchasing
supplies, uniforms, equipment, and trainings.
To make a cash donation, please click on the link below which will direct you to PayPal.
Find us on Facebook at TCEVA-Trophy Club Emergency Volunteer Association 501(c)3.
Please contact us with any questions about donating or volunteering.